Welcome to The Sunday Post, a weekly meme hosted by Kim the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Grab a cuppa and let me bend your ear (eyes?) for a few minutes with all my bookish news. Can you believe it’s May?
Between My Sundays – what happened this week
Come What May
I’m keeping my goals for the month simple, straightforward and achievable. And I’m going to update weekly on my Sunday Post to try and stay accountable this month.
- Yoga 3 times a week
- Average 70 steps per week
- Join my gym’s new weight loss challenge
- Go the cinema once during the month
- Read at least 2 books I’ve bought myself, and not all the ARCs!
Smelling this gorgeous rapeseed field crop. It smells as a good as it looks!
What I’m Watching:
GOT! Holy Moly, my nerves were shot to pieces last week. Bring on episode 4!
Derry Girls: I love everything about it. The 1990 setting in Northern Ireland, the cast, the humour. I need more fun shows like this in my life.
Second Chance Sunday – What happened here:
- [29 Apr] The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary ★★★★★
- [30 Apr] Top Ten Tuesday : Inspirational/Thought-Provoking Book Quotes
- [1 May] Books I read in Apr 2019
- [1 May] 47 Seconds by Jane Ryan ★★★★
- [2 May] Book Blizt & Giveaway: Fight Back by Anna Smith #FightBack @QuercusBooks
- [4 May] What She Saw by Wendy Clarke ★★★★
Second Chance Sunday – What happened in the blogosphere:Check out some of my favourite #bookblogger posts this week via Second Chance Sunday! Great discussion posts from @OUAC_Stephanie @NicoleMHewitt @MyNameIsEzrah @whykristenburns Click To Tweet
Once Upon a Chapter wonders How do you best utilize your library in your TBR planning?
Feed Your Fiction Addiction declares I Want to Post It NOW! (AKA One Reason I Almost Never Blog Ahead.)
I Heart Romance & YA says she’s burnt out but has 5 Easy Peasy Steps to Get Out of It
Metaphors and Moonlight wonders what type of retellings do you like?
Books I have received to review:
No new books this week.
Calling that a wrap on this week. Happy Reading to all.
Talk to Trish: Firstly, how was your week? Secondly, does anything in my Sunday Post catch your eye, if so let’s talk! Finally, if you do a Sunday Post, make sure and leave a link.