Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish and it’s a book listers dream post! Today the list is all about what you’d love to find under your Christmas tree.
All I want for Christmas is ….books and bookish things!
- Vouchers! Yes I’m being very pragmatic and honest here. I’ve read a lot of books and if you just buy me a book, chances are I already have it. So let me have the fun of picking my own.
Personal Library Kit: I’ve seen these on Amazon and I would love to leave my mark on my books.
Fun book ends: Again I’ve been eying these up on Amazon and I’d love to use them to add some colour and life to my bookshelves.
- A bookish Mug: I love coffee and I love first lines in books. So much so, that I include the first line in all my reviews. So I think this book and I are a match made in coffee heaven.
- A Book Bag: I have endless uses for one. I use them to keep spare books in my car, at my desk in work, for bringing books to and from the library, whenever I travel. You get the picture, I never have enough book bags. And bonus marks if they have a cute bookish saying.
But there are some books that I have on my wish list too. If you are buying books for someone, I recommend you stalk their goodreads shelves or just ask them what they want. I’m sure they’ll rattle off a list of at least 20 books without pausing for breath.
6. Illuminae : I’m intrigued by the formatting of this and can’t wait to read it.
8. A Million Worlds with You. OK, so I haven’t read book 2 yet in this trilogy. But I do own it and I’d love to binge read book 2 and 3 together.
9. The Liberation: Lot’s of my trusted blogger friends are raving about this book and I’m a sucker for WW2 settings so I need this.
10. The Mysterious Affair at Styles. I love my Agatha Christie books and my collection is steadily growing. Lately I realised that I don’t own her first published book and I’d love to rectify that. I’ve also just realised that the kindle edition is free but I’d still like a print copy!