Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This weeks theme is Favourite Things to Eat/Drink While Reading.
Favourite Things to Eat/Drink While Reading
This was a surprisingly hard topic to complete. I did think about just saying breakfast, lunch and dinner, as that would be the truth. But instead, I went with some of my favourite snacks and beverages.
- Coke Zero
- Hot Chocolate (in winter)
- Mint Tea
- Crisps (usually Tayto cheese and onion, I’m old school, no fancy flavours for me!)
- Purple snacks (if you follow me on Instagram, you’ll often see coffee and purple snacks with my books)
- Fruit (if I’m on a health kick)
- Cake if I’m reading in a cafe
And well that’s it. I’m pretty boring and tend to eat much the same food and snacks all the time.