Welcome to The Sunday Post, a weekly meme hosted by Kim the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Grab a cuppa and let me bend your ear (eyes?) for a few minutes with all my bookish news.
Between My Sundays – what happened this week
Honestly not a lot! I feel very stuck in routine, I get up go to work, come home do housework, go to the gym to do gym work. And then home again to book and a bed. I’ve been squeezing my blogging into lunchtime. Then weekends are taken up with visiting my elderly parents.
Normally these are all things I enjoy, but I think I just need a holiday to put a spring back into my step. So, I’m dreaming of a day with no clocks, and time to do what I want to do for as long as I can.
However, I can take a few days off in June, so I need to get my act together and book a mini break somewhere. Even booking and looking forward to it will be very uplifting.
Second Chance Sunday – What happened here:
- [13 May] My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing ★★★★½
- [14 May] Top Ten Tuesday : Books I need to read before watching the film/TV show
- [16 May] The Night Before by Wendy Walker ★★★★
- [17 May] Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1) by Suzanne Young ★★★½
- [21 May] Top Ten Tuesday : Books That I Refuse to Let Anyone Touch
- [22 May] The Blue Bench by Paul Marriner ★★★★
- [23 May] Bookish Chat : Keep It Real!
- [24 May] A Year of Second Chances by Kendra Smith ★★★
Second Chance Sunday – What happened in the blogosphere:Check out some of my favourite #bookblogger posts this week via Second Chance Sunday! Great discussion posts from @whisperingchap @KEPitts1 @kozbisa @paperfury Click To Tweet
Whispering Chapters chats about THE ART OF DNF’ING
I Wish I Lived in a Library shares Why She Loves the Book Blogging World
Paper Fury reveals the BEST VS WORST THINGS ABOUT BEING AN AUTHOR + BOOK BLOGGER
Books I have received to review:
Calling that a wrap on this week. Happy Reading to all.
Talk to Trish: Firstly, how was your week? Secondly, does anything in my Sunday Post catch your eye, if so let’s talk! Finally, if you do a Sunday Post, make sure and leave a link.