Huge thanks to Aria Fiction for inviting me to join the blog tour today for The Sisters by Kate Forster. A book that treats you to a fun escape from everyday life. I reads lots of thrillers, and it’s lovely to split those up occasionally with a fun, romantic read.The Sisters by Kate Forster
Published by Aria Fiction Genres: Contemporary, Romance
Source: Blog Tour
Buy on Amazon
Wealth and privilege can't buy you love... or keep your secrets safe.
The de Santoval sisters are heiresses to a glamorous fashion house, and the darlings of LA society.
Violetta is the hottest reality TV star of the moment, with a fierce press interest to rival Hollywood's A-list.
Carlotta is an exclusive horse trainer, as wild as the stallions she breaks in.
Fine-arts consultant Grace is hiding a dark secret she must keep hidden at all costs.
Their mother, wealthy fashion maven Birdie De Santoval, lies unconscious following a mysterious accident. Blame soon falls on their powerful but ruthless tycoon father, the missing Leon De Santoval.
Beneath the ritzy façade of the de Santoval family lies a web of deceit and betrayal that hides a secret that threatens to destroy them all...
My Thoughts on The Sisters by Kate Forster
There were lots of elements that I really enjoyed in this action-packed, fun rollick.
– oodles of drama
– family conflict, and not just any old family conflict there’s sister conflict, and not just any old sister conflict , there’s triplet conflict
– character growth (badly needed as they seemed awful at first glance, but I grew attached to them as I heard their back story and saw their vulnerabilities)
– reading about a crazy rich lifestyle (perfect for a few hours escapism).I love reading about a feuding family, but it’s so much better when it’s daggers at dawn in designer dresses! #bookreview #thesisters @kateforster @aria_fiction Click To Tweet
– salty language and a few raunchy scenes
– an emotionally satisfying journey watching the girls grab opportunities to grow into the women they were meant to be.
|Did I feel it?|
Who should read The Sisters by Kate Forster?
I’d recommend this to you if you are looking for a light read with a ritzy fashion setting and lots of romance. Fans of Jill Steeples and Faith Hogan should also enjoy.
Thanks to Aria Fiction for giving me a copy of this book for review consideration. As always, no matter what the source of the book, you get my honest, unbiased opinion.