The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kim the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Grab a cuppa and let me bend your ear (eyes?) for a few minutes with all my bookish news.
I nearly didn’t publish the Sunday Post today as it seems so trivial to talk about books in light of the horrific events in Paris. My heart goes out to all the deceased, their families, their friends and to all the French citizens. I can’t even imagine what you are going through.
But I decided to go and ahead and post. Books are low on the agenda compared to the awful events but I refuse to leave terrorist activities alter my life.
Liberté, égalité, and fraternité forever.
I’m at 13 review books. Doing great there, I do have a bit of a backlog of reviews to write though, that’s my biggest aim for the week ahead.
Second Chance Sunday – What happened here lately:
- [9 Nov] Where to do your Blog Planning for Blogging Success
- [10 Nov] Sea of Stars by Amy A. Bartol ★★★½
- [11 Nov] The Milliner's Secret by Natalie Meg Evans ★★★
- [12 Nov] Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Read-a-Thon : Let the fun begin! #HoHoHoRAT
- [12 Nov] HoHoHo Readathon 2015 – Name that Book challenge #HoHoHoRAT
- [15 Nov] The Sunday Post : Get your Bookish News #94
- [15 Nov] My To-Be-Read List : Nov 15 WINNER!
Second Chance Sunday – What caught my eye. Why not go Sunday visiting?
- Kristin @ Addicted to Happily Ever After “Draw It Out”
- Nelle @ Nelle’s Nightstand “Book Cover Bingo”
- Christy @ Love of Books “Puzzle Game”
- Megan @ Reading Away the Days “Favourite Holiday/Christmas Movie you loved as a child”
- Elizabeth @ Thoughts from an Evil Overlord “Recipe Challenge”
Earlier this year I joined FitReaders! Click on the image below for full details on how you can join in too.
I kept forgetting to wear my FitBit! I so need to just get back in the habit of automatically putting it on first thing everyday. On Monday I did 7K and 9K on Tuesday. The rest of the week was pretty similar to those but I don’t have the actual figs.
Books I have received to review:
None this week. I was too busy reading my HoHoHo books to seek out any more!
Books I have Bought!
November 9 was my book club read. I bought on the release day and devoured it in two days! It was EPIC and my feels took a huge battering from it.
Well, that’s my week wrapped up. Happy Reading to all. How was your week? Any books you were really excited about?