It’s bloggiesta time! And it has really fallen at a perfect time for me as the Rugby World Cup has just started and hubby is glued to it. I have zero interest and so have all the time to invest in my blog this weekend. If you have a blog and the time this weekend too, click the picture below to check out the full details for the event.
I’ve also just gotten a new blog design and it has really motivated me to get stuck into my blog and putting lots of ticks through that relentless to-do list.
And as you can see, my planner has been anticipating this weekend too and I’ve made sure to keep it reserved for blogging time. Lots of time to blog feels like such a luxury and I can’t wait to get started. I think I’ll be spending some of it too in a coffee shop doing a DIY Blogging Retreat and chilling out in style!
- Reply to Comments
- Schedule blog posts for next week
- Draft October schedule
- Write discussion post
- Do two mini challenges and update this post
- Review my review/contact policy to see if alterations are needed
- Review my About Me page
- Prepare Challenge for HoHoHo Readathon
- Prepare Giveaway for HoHoHo Readathon
- Answer emails
- Visit other participants
- About me page has been updated. Just tweaks but I like to keep it current.
- Review/contact policy also tweaked
- Some comment replies done, it’s never ending!
- Some visiting done, more to do!
- Facebook page and Twitter profile updated to match new blog design
- HoHoHo Giveaway organised! The easy part, I haven’t done the competition yet! :O
- Updated my blogroll and removed some no longer active blogs 🙁 This always makes me sad.
- Discussion post written
- Trish Transforms post written
- One review written
I got lots done but not necessarily the stuff on my to-do list. As always happens I get distracted by other tasks but they were stuff that needed doing too. So lots done, more to do. And hey tomorrow is another day!
Talk to Trish: Who else is getting bloggy with it this weekend?! Leave a link below so I can come say hello and see what you are up to.