TTT : Books to pack in your Beach Bag!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish and it’s a book listers dream post!
This weeks theme is Top Ten Beach Books. Is there anything better than packing up a bag for the beach knowing it’s going to be a lazy day with all the time in the world for reading. Bliss!
1. Breathe, Annie, Breathe
: And not just because the cover screams summer but because it’s a cute but still deep read.
2. Vanishing Girls
: It’s set over a summer and adds a little edge to your sunbathing
3. Anna and the French Kiss : No explanation needed
4. Maybe Someday : Because no one will see the tears behind your sunglasses.
5. 99 Days
– this book is super summery and made me feel kind of mad but I loved it
6. Beautiful Day
– family drama, wedding commotions and luxury settings just perfect for fun in the sun
7. The Long Fall
– Because 1980s Greece setting and a riveting page turner
Every beach bag needs a beautiful, haunting book that will break your heart and mend your heart
10. Dangerous Girls
: It would make a great photo against the sand (spot the #bookstagram addict). Ohh and it blew my mind!
Bookish Chat : I got to the end of this and realised they are all my recommendations for you, I forgot to pack my own! What is your top beach read recommendation? Are you packing any of mine? If you have also done this TTT, please leave a link so I can come visit 🙂