I’ve been tagged by Katherine at I Wish I lived in a Library to do this 20 questions tag. And I’m way overdue publishing it but better late than never (a phrase I seem to use way more often than I should).
1. How tall are you? 5 foot 3 and I need help getting stuff off the top shelf in supermarkets!
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so what? It’s so well hidden that even I don’t know what it is!
3. What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve? I don’t like when people imply there is only one way or a right way to blog. I think just go free flow and do whatever you want.
4. What is your biggest non-blog related pet peeve? Negativity. I like to look on the bright side of life and people who moan about everything just bring me down. So I avoid them like the plague!
5. What’s your favourite song? I LOVE music and have so many favourites! A song that often seems to play just when I need a lift is Fix You by Coldplay and it always cheers me right up. A current song that I’m loving is Take Me To Church by Hozier.
6. What’s your favourite Etsy shop? I don’t really use Etsy shops. I prefer real life shopping to online shopping.
7. What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone? A pamper evening with a facemask, a good book, a spot of blogging, my favourite candles burning and music blaring in the background.
8. What’s your favourite junk food? Crisps. I’m addicted and have to mostly avoid them as they are a trigger food for me. I’m ok with the low-fat versions but apart from that they are a no for me as I can’t handle them!
9. Do you have pets? My baby Socky who is 13 years old soon and so is really 91 years old in human years so not so much of a baby but she’ll always be one to me! And Buddy who is my parents dog but I walk him so it totally counts.
10. What are your favourite Fiction and Non-Fiction books? My favourite fiction is The Likeness by Tana French. My favourite non-fiction is harder for me as I don’t read a lot of non-fiction but I’ll go with Run for Your Life by Deborah Reber as it’s the book that inspired me and held my hand when I started to run again.
11. What’s your favourite beauty product? BB crèmes and CC crèmes. I love them! They are so light on my skin that it feels like I’m not wearing make-up but they still give me the coverage that I need. Best invention ever!
12. When were you last embarrassed? This morning when I wore jeggings. I really don’t like my legs and I was afraid I looked stupid in them and felt very self-conscious in them. I got lots of compliments though so I don’t think I’ll feel so embarrassed next time I wear them.
13. If you could drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be? Water with fresh lemon slices in it. I love it, my skin loves it and my pocket loves it. So it’s a winner all round! Coffee is a close second though!
14. What’s your favourite movie? Hmmmh, that’s a hard one. I like loads of movies but can’t think of any that stand out. The oldies like Dirty Dancing, Footloose and Pretty Woman will always make me sit down and watch them over and over.
15. What were you in high school? Prom Queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, etc? I was lucky enough that way back in the day when I was in school that roles weren’t as clearly defined as that. I was just me! A girl who loved reading (all the time) and running (sometimes) and hanging around with my friends.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live? I’m happy out living in Ireland. I would love to live a little closer to the sea and have a sea view but apart from that I’m good with where I am.
17. PC or Mac? Apple for the win! I love my Mac book way too much to ever go back to a PC.
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush/date/boyfriend/girlfriend/? Last night I went to bed with stomach cramps feeling awful and my husband brought me in a hot water bottle. You can keep all the grand gestures in the world, it’s the small things that matter!
19. Favourite celebrity? Honestly I’m not into celebs. I hate people who are photo-shopped to within an inch of their lives and who set unreal standards for all the rest of us. Give me a good giggle with a real person any day.
20. Which blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with? All of you. If you blog then we already have an instant connection! Unless you moan all the time, then see my answer to question 3 above!
So well done if you made it to the end of all that! You know now more about me than you ever wanted to know. If you want to do this tag and haven’t been tagged already; then consider yourself tagged now. Leave a link below if you are doing it/have done it and I’ll come nose :O
Or pick your fav questions and stick your answers in the comments.