I’m only an ad-hoc joiner on Top Ten Tuesday posts hosted by The Broke and the Bookish but as a lister when I see great titles like this weeks one, I have to join in. I love New Year. To me it’s a time to take stock, set goals and I always picture an improved Trish in the year ahead. The reality is not much really changes but I can always try!
The Bloggy Goals for 2015
- My main goal for the blog is not to lose sight of why I blog. I do it because I’m passionate about books and want to indulge that side of my personality. I want blogging to remain fun, to continue to bring me satisfaction and to be my creative outlet.
- My favourite posts are discussion posts so I want to incorporate lots more of those in the year ahead.
- To be a better commenter. I used to be better but I lagged a lot in the past twelve months, I want to do more for the blogging community as I have gotten so much from it.
The Bookish Goals for 2015
- To read more fantasy books. I never really read any prior to blogging but now that I’ve dipped my toe into this genre, I’m hooked. So I need to catch up on all the fab series I’ve missed out on.
- To re-read more. This is my top priority goal. I just don’t do it enough and I love that special relationship I have with old favourite books.
- To buy less, request less and read more of books I already have.
The Personal Goals for 2015
- Lose weight and get fit. Again! Sigh!
- Follow a proper budget
- Declutter. I have lots of items put aside in my spare bedroom that I don’t want. I need to photograph them, advertise them and flog them! Other items need to be bagged for the charity shop.
- Travel. I love holidays and want to save hard and squeeze in two this year.
Bookish Chat : Are any of these on your bucket list? What is your top priority goal and if you have tips on how to follow through and actually make them happen, do let me know!