– Your book wishlist is longer than your grocery shopping list. And if push came to shove, you’d buy the book and cut back on the food treats!
– Unexpected delays never bother you as they become bonus reading times
– A trip to a bookshop takes hours because you have to admire all the covers, read dozens of blurbs and make numerous culls on the books you want to buy
– You remember events by the book you were reading at the time
– You’ve read all the movies
– When you go on holidays; you make a packing list for your books and not your clothes
– And then stock up on the new releases in the airport shop anyway
– You never have a favourite book. How could you ever limit it to just one. I can’t even limit it to a favourite genre.
– You will happily donate an organ to a relative but refuse to lend them books
– You never feel lonely as all your favourite books feel like friends
– Opening a book transports you to your happy place
– The first internet site you check every day is amazon daily deals and then the audible daily deals
– You have numerous book boards on pinterest
– You always have a book within hands reach
– If you meet a person who has the same surname as a character, a bit of you wonders are they related!
– You love books. And book people. And will defend both passionately if needed.
Bookish Chat : What is your bookworm tell? Do you identify with many of mine? Spill the beans, you are in the company of bookworms here so it’s a judgement free zone!