It’s Spring Bloggiesta time. I wasn’t going to participate this time as I was busy Thurs and Fri but while browsing all the mini-challenges today, I couldn’t resist.
It’s Spring, who doesn’t want to spring clean their blog and get inspired to try new things? So here I am! Join the fun by clicking on the button below.
To Do List (because a list makes it official, I’m doing STUFF!):
– Reply to all recent comments on my blog. I’m doing this first as I want to acknowledge that I appreciate you all.
– Visit lots of other bloggiesta peeps. Ole!
– Do the Google + mini challenge
– Do the About Me mini challenge
– Do the Facebook mini challenge
– Check my blog for any posts in ‘uncategorised’ categories.
– Write two reviews
– Prep my Sunday Post. OK, I know I would be doing this anyway. But everyone adds stuff to their list to make it seem more impressive. Right?!
UPDATE on Sunday 30th March at 11.30 am
– I’ve replied to all recent comments.
– Visited some participants but I’m still working on this
– Put all posts into their correct category. And made a huge mental note to stay on top of this on new posts.
– Updated my About Me page. Didn’t take too long as I had revised it a few months ago. Basically just some tweeks.
– I added a new goal to find out why my BB follower count was zero. Thanks to some help from Ashley @ NoseGraze this is now displaying correctly.
– While I was doing that; I decided to update the schema boxes on my UBB plugin so that my star ratings would show in google searches. This sounded intimidating but was painless.
– Still working on the rest! Lots done, more to do!
Update Mon 31st March @ 6 pm
I achieved all my goals! Big smiles 🙂
Bookish chat : Are you participating? If so leave your link below and I’ll come see how you are getting on.