This weekend coming is mini bloggiesta time. I have always wanted to participate in one of these but the timing never worked for me. But this time around, the stars have aligned up right and I have free weekend. So I’m getting ready to roll up my sleeves and get stuff done!
If you want to join in, click the banner. Let’s all Get Stuff Done!
One of my new years resolutions is to participate in more community events so I’m delighted that this one is my first for 2014. My plan is a bit ambitious but I won’t get too upset if I don’t achieve it all :
– Write two discussion posts and schedule them
– Brainstorm some ideas for the RE-readathon that I’m hosting with Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession in April.
– Make a list in my blogging journal on ideas I have for future discussions. I often think of ideas, don’t write them down and then they vanish in to the dark recesses of my mind (not a good place!)
– Comment on the blogs in my blogroll. These guys are my favs 🙂
– Finish my marketing your blog feature. *red-faced* I kind of forgot about this and just dropped it mid air!
– Check my sidebar to see what changes I could make
– Add a filter on bloglovin for blogs that I enjoy and comment on frequently
– Update my blogger list on twitter and make an author one. I love these lists as they make keeping up with those I want to keep up with so much more manageable.
– Update my NetGalley and Edelweiss profiles with current stats
– Make time to visit other bloggiesta participators and cheer them on.
– Create a banner for my Green Giants feature. I have zero skills in this area so all advise is welcome!
OK, that’s enough for now! If I achieve all that I’ll be very happy with myself.