I love the idea of this challenge which is run by Parajunkee, click on the picture for more details. And tis the season for resoluting, so let’s do this!
I have a ton of plans for next year! I feel really motivated and inspired about blogging at the moment. 2013 was the year of finding my feet but I want 2014 to be the year to find balance:
1. To read less review books. I have gotten a ton of books for Christmas so I want to concentrate on books I own and only request review books for authors I love or where the books screams at me.
2. To only blog when I want to. If I feel it gets too much, I give myself permission to take a break as long for as long as necessary.
3. To make time for re-reading. I sucked at re-reading in 2013 and this makes me sad as I used to be a huge re-reader. There is nothing like the comfort of sitting down with favourite characters who feel like friends.
4. When I’m blogging I want to challenge myself to be as innovational as I can. I want my blog to be my creative outlet and I want to let my mind wander down new roads and try different things out on my blog.
5. I want to make sure I make lots of time to support blogging friends by reading their blogs and also by leaving meaningful comments if I have something to say.
6. To participate in blogging events – challenges, BEA (maybe, possibly, hopefully!), readathons, etc. I love the community aspect of blogging and I want to join in as much as I can but also walk the fine line between enjoying something and feeling overwhelmed.
7. To get exercise. OK not blogging related but last year, I often neglected exercise in favour of exercise which has meant weight gain. 2014 is also the year of my personal challenge operation-bringing-sexy-back!
Bookish Chat : What do you think of my resolutions? Any that pop out that you are also doing? What is your number 1 resolution for 2014?