Aw, the party is over 🙁 I loved Armchair BEA and I am 100% committed to taking part next year. How many ways did I love it, let me count the ways.
1. Great topics everyday and I loved seeing all the different interpretations by bloggers of those topics. It showed just how diverse we all are.
2. Getting to know new blogs and making new bloggie friends. Finding out more about old friends via the introductions posts.
3. The traffic on my blog exploded on the days I took part. Always nice!
4. It really fostered the community spirit. We couldn’t make it to BEA but we had a blast from our armchairs talking about books and blogging.
5. I learnt loads from how to keep it real, to growing my blog and ideas on how to stay ethical. All relevant and topical discussions that I loved reading about. I found out I need to work on a disclaimer for my blog and have it displayed for all to see.
6. My to-be-read book list grew to skyscraper heights with must-have new books. And my to reread list grew too as I was reminded of old favourites from the past.
7. Great giveaways, everyday. I didn’t win but I was delighted to see the names of many of my friends in the lists of daily winners.
8. Photos and clips from BEA, ok that made me jealous! But I loved seeing what it looks like so I can be dream about it a little.
Thanks to the ABEA committee for all their hard work behind the scenes, you did a great job.