Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by one of my favourite blogs – http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.ie – if you are not reading this blog, then you should be!
This weeks theme is Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character.
I have a feeling this was way too easy for me, they came flying straight out of my head like I had already though about this before! So in NO particular order.
1. Gilbert from Anne of Green Gables – my first fictional crush, loyal and dependable.
2. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – apologies to Kelly who saw him first and staked a claim. I don’t play fair and am prepared to elbow all others out of my way. I want him 🙂
3. Luke from Rachel’s Holiday by Marian Keyes – he is a real man, not a feathery stroker. I approve.
4. Lucas from Easy by Tamara Webber – downright sexy and seems to be a bad boy but he is one of the good ones
5. Will from Slammed by Coleen Hoover – he can write and perform slam poetry, enough said.
6. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth – sexy as hell, strong but silent type, given to quiet brooding, dark and mysterious. Swoon!
7. Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte – passionate, intense and …ahem…slightly insane. Oh well, two out of three isn’t bad!
8. Myron Bolitar from the Myron series books by Harlan Coben – witty, sarcastic, vulnerable and totally adorable.
9. Alex from I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk – green eyes, floppy fringe, skinny jeans wearing musician. Alex is cooler than cool and I heart him.
10. Roger from Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – OK a little nerdy but in a good way, he loves history, is sensitive and he makes the best playlists.
Ok, now I feel like a bit of a loose woman with my 10 boyfriends!
Bookish Chat : What do you think? Agree or disagree? See anyone there that you hate? Anyone you love, tough he’s mine!