You ready for a quick, fun game? What books would you choose to say a little more about you?
1. Describe yourself: The Girl with the Pearl Earring (by Tracy Chevalier)
2. Describe your life: The Cuckoo’s Calling (by Robert Galbraith)
3. Describe your job: Eve of Chaos (by Sylvia Day)
4. Something you regret: Dark Places (by Gillian Flynn)
5. Your wish for the future: Over the Moon, an Adoption Tale (by Karen Katz)
6. Your perfect day: The Sea of Tranquility (by Katja Millay)
7. Your favorite advice: Much Ado about Nothing (by William Shakespeare)
This blog post is inspired by Lark at http://larkwrites.blogspot.ie/
Go check out her lovely artistic blog about books and art, highly recommended by me for its unique content.
Edit : Had to come back and mention this post was scheduled for Mon or so I thought! Guess I better go see how I managed to do that wrong, it seemed so foolproof!
Bookish Chat : Well are you going to put your thinking cap on and give this a go. If so, leave a comment below so I can check out your answers. Or if you want, just choose one and answer below.